15lb or 30lb
Roasted bison and roasted venison combine for a unique taste that you can’t find anywhere else outside the wild. 32% of this formula is protein, giving dogs the highly digestible energy they need to remain active, while vegetables, legumes and fruits provide powerful antioxidants to help maintain overall vitality. This maintenance formula is designed to meet the nutritional needs of adult dogs.
For Endure® Fly Spray
You can't seal your horse in a fly-free zone, but Endure® Sweat-Resistant Fly Spray for Horses is the next-best option. Its unique formula keeps on working - even in wet conditions such as sweat and rain. Protect your horse from biting and nuisance flies, gnats and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Stays active and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- The only fly spray with RepeLock® conditioner, which binds to the hair shaft
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, ticks, and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Provides repellency and quick knockdown of mosquitoes
- Contains Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
Stops mosquitoes in their tracks and repels them before they can bite. True to its name, Mosquito Halt® spray provides quick knockdown, killing and repellency of mosquitoes. Also controls gnats and face, stable and house flies.
- Contains two insecticides and two repellents
- Controls mosquitoes, gnats, face flies, stable flies, house flies, mites, chiggers and lice
- Aloe and lanolin help soothe skin
- For use on horses, ponies and foals
- Contains Permethin, Prallethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide, Di-n-propyl Isocinchomeronate and Butoxypolypropylene Glycol
- Zero-Bite®'s bug-fighting power comes from geraniol, clove and peppermint
- The natural oils are suspended in more than 90 percent water, so it is neither oily nor greasy!
- A safe, non-toxic alternative to traditional fly sprays and wipe
- Great natural scent
- Safe to use on dogs, cats and other small animals too!
- Stable Flies
- House Flies
- Bot Flies
- Horse Flies
- Horn Flies
- Deer Flies
As the most advanced insecticide and repellent Absorbine® offers, UltraShield® EX fly spray for horses delivers proven fly control that horse owners like you have counted on for decades.
- Kills and repels more than 70 species of biting and nuisance flies, mosquitoes, ticks, and gnats
- Designed for the most challenging conditions
- Contains multiple sunscreens and coat conditioners, including aloe and lanolin
- Features a weatherproof formula
- Can be used on horses, dogs, and as a premise spray
- Proud Fly Spray Sponsor of the Kentucky Horse Park
UltraShield® EX Insecticide & Repellent can also function as a premise spray—an important part of your overall fly control strategy. Premise sprays are commonly used to kill biting and nuisance flies, as well as crawling species such as deer ticks and carpenter ants on surfaces inside your barn.
Crystal Blue Copper Sulfate is a great pond algae control product for filamentous or string algae. Copper sulfate should be used as a pond algae treatment on actively growing algae in water temperature above 60F. When getting rid of algae in a pond, it is always important to treat 1/2 of the pond algae at a time to avoid killing too much algae and depleting the water of oxygen. Copper sulfate is safe for most varieties of fish (see restrictions below) when used properly. Granular copper can be applied in one of three different ways: broadcast crystals, place crystals in a burlap bag and drag behind boat, or dissolve crystals and spray. The application method we recommend is to dissolve the crystals in hot water and spray actively growing algae.
RM43 is your solution for total vegetation control on bare ground or for spot control of brush, vines and over 150 weeds, including kudzu, poison ivy and poison oak. It kills existing weeds and prevents future growth on walkways, roadsides, fence lines and any place you want to keep free from invasive plants. For a full list of species controlled, see the COMPLETE LABEL.
RM43 is a combination of two herbicides and surfactant. It is rainfast in two hours and there are no entry restrictions to sprayed areas for pets or people after the spray has dried. The time is now to keep your property free from unwanted growth. Apply RM43 today and get the protection you desire for up to a year.
WHERE TO USE:
Use on non-crops areas
Roadsides Warehouse areas
Sidewalks Around farm buildings and barns
Driveways Agricultural uncultivated areas
Parking areas Farm yards
Brick walks Farm premises
Gravel paths For establishment and maintenance of wildlife openings.
Featuring SUSPEND™ TECHNOLOGY
ENHANCES DEPTH BY ADDING A BEAUTIFUL BLUE COLOR TO YOUR POND OR LAKE.
Just pour/throw in from shore. Stays in suspension longer creating depth protection.
1 LIQUID GALLON treats 1 acre 4-6 ft deep.
1 THROW PACK will treat 1/4 acre 4-6 ft deep.
1. Shallow water
2. Poor color
3. Muddy and/or cloudy water
DIAGNOSIS: Requires a shallow water solution that enhances depth by adding a beautiful BLUE color to your pond or lake.
Remedy® Ultra herbicide provides flexible, all-purpose brush control with a non-restricted use label and without residual activity. It is the producer's choice for Individual Plant Treatments.
Polyethylene is the perfect material for constructing livestock feeders. All stainless steel hardware
is used to secure 2" rings to 3" legs. The standard feeder is 8' in diameter and 46' high, and is
lightweight, yet very durable.
A feeder that has PROVEN to be "bull tough" and will provide years of trouble free service at a very affordable price.
The needs of your operation are important to us at Century Livestock Feeders, Inc. and we stand behind our 7 year limited warranty. You have a choice, and we hope it's a Century Feeder!
Thank You, Century Livestock Feeders, Inc.
O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a concentrated foot cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked feet. When used daily, O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet is clinically proven to:
- Instantly boost moisture levels
- Help prevent further moisture loss
- Create a protective layer on the skin’s surface
- Make a difference you will feel within days
O'Keeffe's Skin Repair is a concentrated, highly effective body lotion that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, itchy skin. When used daily, O’Keeffe’s Skin Repair is clinically proven to:
- Provide instant relief
- Moisturize and protect against dryness for 48 Hours
- Help prevent flare ups associated with dry, itchy skin
- Absorb quickly into your skin
Banixx is both effective and extremely safe - it can be used without worry on wounds or fungus infections around the eyes, nose, mouth, and ears, and has proven to be particularly effective at eliminating dog ear infections, dog hot spots, and dog or cat ringworm. Use it with confidence to successfully treat wounds, fungus, horse scratches, rain rot, ringworm, abscesses, thrush, white line disease, bacterial infections, fungal infections, fly bites or just some itchy skin on your animals.
Advion® Cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches, including German (also gel bait-averse), American, Australian, brown, smokybrown, Oriental, brown-banded and Asian cockroaches. It combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent, non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination, and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled.
I.G. Regulator Insect Growth Regulator inhibits reinfestation of fleas for up to seven months. Contains Pyriproxyfen 1.3%. Available in 4 ounce.
- Inhibits larvae from advancing to adults in fleas, roaches, flies, mosquitoes, gnats, crickets, litter beetles and ants
- Can be used on carpets, rugs, furniture, draperies, in poultry houses, animal quarters, kennels, doghouses and warehouses
- One ounce per gallon of water treats 1,500 square feet
Viper Insecticide Concentrate offers residual control of roaches, ants, silverfish, spiders and many other insects. Contains Cypermethrin 25.4%. Available in 4 ounce.
- For use around warehouses, industrial buildings, greenhouses, rail cars, hotels and other listed sites
- May be used indoors. (Excluding California)
LICE-BAN Ready-to-Use Suspension for Control of Flies & Lice on Lactating and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle, Calves & Horses Provides control of chewing (or biting) and sucking lice. Contains Diflubenzuron 3.0%, Permethrin 5.0%.
- Provides control of listed insects in and around residential and commercial buildings, including food handling areas, as well as on turf and landscape ornamental plants
- Controls ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, flies, silverfish, spiders and many other listed pests
- Safe for use on paints, plastics, fabrics and other surfaces
Bifen I/T Insecticide/Termiticide is professional strength insecticide/termiticide. Can be used indoors/outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial, and industrial buildings. Contains 7.9% Bifenthrin.
Suspend SC is an advanced-generation pyrethroid that fights more than 50 pests. It works at remarkably low concentrations and provides effective knockdown with a long residual. It also has a flexible label that allows for application in food service areas. Available in Pints.
Flexible label means it can go places many competitors can’t
- Broad-spectrum control of more than 50 nuisance pests
- Works at low and high concentrations
- Proven bed bug control
- No odor
- No visible residue
- Works on porous surfaces
Tempo® SC Ultra insecticide delivers the power of a powder formulation in a liquid. It’s easier to use, less messy to handle, needs less agitation and is more evenly dispersed during application. The formulated product contains 11.8% Beta cyfluthrin and is available in 240-ml. a bottle.
- Quick knockdown, long residual
- Reduced active ingredient and low use rate
- Low toxicity
- Also used as a fast-acting, pre-binning, residual treatment for stored grains
Your dog will love these tasty chews and beg for more. Our rawhide chews are produced in a way that makes them easily digestible. The three foot length is ideal for snapping off just the right size portion. Great for dogs of all sizes.
Our 3 foot rawhide chews are made with all American beef hide. The rawhide chews are made with rawhide, salt, garlic, and caramel color. We currently offer them in 3 flavors: bacon, chicken, and beef.
Cards for all different occasions! Check out their selection here: https://www.leanintree.com/home.aspx
Stop in today to get the perfect card!